How do I apply as a Student Delegate?
If you are in Junior High School (grades 6-8) you may apply for the District 5495 Wamatochick RYLA program. PLEASE NOTE: APPLICATIONS OPEN MARCH 1st, and CLOSE ON MAY 17th, 2020. NO FURTHER STUDENT/DELEGATE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THAT DATE. Applications close 9:00 PM.
To apply, please do the following:
- You MUST apply online. Go to the student/delegate application link on this website. Complete BOTH THE STUDENT APPLICATION AND THE STUDENT HEALTH FORM.
- Make sure to attach a current JPG picture where indicated, labeled with YOUR name. Please submit a picture only of yourself…. Not a picture of you with your friends, neighbors, etc.
- You should receive an email copy of both your completed application and health form. PLEASE save this for possible future reference.
- Following your application, you should hear from a member of the RYLA 5495 Wamatochick Team via email. if you do not respond, we will assume you are no longer interested in being RYLA Delegate applicant.
- If you are selected to attend RYLA, commitment for the entire four day/ three night event is mandatory.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If for some reason you DO NOT receive a copy of either your application or your health form via email; please notify the Registrar for assistance. ASAP.